I introduced you to my mindset of goals vs resolutions in my 2018 Goals post.
Before I share my new 2019 goals I will update you on how I did in 2018.
My 2018 goals are listed below:
- Minimum of 60 minutes of cardio each week: Completed for majority of the year and fell off track towards the end of the year
- Strive for 7-9 hours of sleep each night: I didn’t do a good job tracking, but feel I may have averaged closer to 6 hours a night.
- Read and learn more about blogging: I joined Indy Blog Society and met up with an Indy blogger to learn more .
- Visit 2 new states: Visited San Diego, CA in January and road tripped through OK in December.
- Quarterly try something new that is outside of my comfort zone : First Quarter tried Thai food, 2nd quarter learned how to fish with open face fishing reel, 3rd quarter learned how to back a boat trailer and 4th quarter sold my first house.
I have a lot of change happening in 2019. I have big news…. I am moving to Nashville, TN.
I will be relocating for my company to handle the middle Tennessee territory. I know the opportunity for my career is great, but I am still sad to say goodbye to my loved ones in Indianapolis.
My goals for 2019 will be focused on my mental and emotional health. I struggled a lot in 2018 in these areas and expect more struggle with all the upcoming change.
- I plan on journaling at least weekly. I will be focusing on my thoughts and feelings to continuously grow.
- Learn a new territory and new system at work
- Read a page a day of 365 Moments of Peace for a Woman’s Heart
- Travel to 1 new state and possibly another country
Onto the next adventure…