Whoa! 2022 is here and for me this year feels like it will be just as transformative as being 22 was.
A fun pic of me at 22 vs now in 2022…
When I was 22 I was finishing my final year of college and trying to figure out my next chapter in life . Well in 2022 I’m yet again looking at what is next in my life. This year I have a lot of mirrors in front of me already. More to follow as I work my way through some reflection and decisions.
As always my goals for each year are Mind, Health and Spirit, but some of them could easily cross over into another category. Since that is the case I’m switching the format and just listing all my goals.
- Visit ALL Indiana State Parks
- Visit 1 new state
- Finish my Certified Nutrition Coaching through NASM
- Finish the 66’ SS Impala update with dad
- Reduce time on Social Media – max 2 hour per day. Past year had a limit of 3 hours.
- Practice jump rope skills at least 30 mins per week
Theme Word for 2022
My sweet friend Cori wrote inside a book that she got me for Christmas Hope to mean Honor, Obey, Pray, Encourage. I find this beautiful and very necessary for what I meant when I chose Hope. I have HOPE that I am on the right path and making decisions that will honor God, myself and my family.
What is your theme word for 2022?